If hired, you will use your own personal computer to make calls. All that is required of you is to download the software onto your computer, log in, and you’re ready to go!
Minimum Workstation Requirements: (Assumes the Virtual Call Center is the only application running on the agent workstation.)
- You must have a hard wired (not wireless) internet connection from a top carrier (i.e. RCA, Comcast, ATT etc) for the VOIP (phone system) to work well.
- Processor: 2.0 ghz or greater.
- Memory: 4 GB or greater.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher.
- Java Runtime Environment (Latest Version).
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768 or higher.
- Some optional features require Microsoft Office 2003 or later.
- Supported Web Browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox (Latest versions).
Our in house location in Arlington Heights, IL provides employees with a computer and basic office supplies needed. Not to mention a really fun and energetic environment! Virtual representatives use their own computers.